“Enterprise level, complex and mission critical”
In an ever more complex business world Enterprise Applications aim to improve an enterprise’s productivity and efficiency by providing enterprise level business logic support functionality. This enables the modelling of how an entire organisation works and the creation of bespoke solutions to that organisation’s specific business needs. By definition these applications are big, complex, scalable, component based, and mission critical.
The complexity of these applications and their mission critical status requires specialist capabilities and knowledge. Huxley IT has spent more than a decade growing teams across Europe dedicated to building close relationships with the companies who create these applications, the organisations that use them and the specialists working in this challenging and exciting field. During this time we’ve placed nearly 2,000 Enterprise Application specialists across the region.
- Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Master Data Management (MDM)
- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
- Business Process Management